Happy Dragon Chinese New Year 2012! I wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year. I have visited some Thai & Chinese temples/ shrines recently to make merits, pay homage and pray. It is a part of my ritual activities , especially during the New Year time.
Again, I would like to share with you where I have visited. In case you are already in Bangkok and would like to spend one or two days exploring the same temples or shrines like I did, the below lists are provided for your references. Enjoy walking , eating and praying!
- Bangkok City Pillar Shrine ศาลหลักเมืองกรุงเทพมหานคร
- Wat Phra Kaew ( Temple of Emerald Buddha ) วัดพระพระแก้ว
- Wat Pho
- Wat Leng Noei Yi วัดมังกรกมลาวาส龍蓮寺
- Market walk at Trok Issaranuphap ตรอกอิสรานุภาพ
- Thian Fah Foundation Hospital & Kuan Yin Shrine
- Chao Por Suea Shrine ศาลเจ้าพ่อเสือ